We offer geographic information systems (GIS), habitat and wildlife mapping services, as well as data management, analysis and presentation.
We use geographic information systems (GIS) for all our projects. Geographic information is crucial for understanding the impacts of a development or other planned activity on the surrounding environment.
Maps, databases and other data-management systems are an important tool in understanding, analysing, presenting and explaining information and scenarios to our client.
- Phase 1 habitat mapping
- BS5837 tree root protection zone plans
- data management
- Desktop assessments, data searches
- Geographical Information System (GIS) mapping and data management
- Species distribution mapping
- Digitisation and data analysis