Where planned activities are likely to negatively affect wildlife interests, we advise you on the best course of action to avoid, minimise and mitigate any impacts.
This is particularly important where legally-protected species and habitats are concerned. We also have a Habitat Management Team to create, restore and manage habitats.
To avoid unlawful damage to such wildlife interests, we are able to offer a suite of systems for managing developments and other activities to avoid a net loss of biodiversity interest.
- Extended Phase 1 Habitat and Ecology surveys
- Hedgerow Regulations surveys
- Tree safety and BS5837 surveys
- Mitigation plans and strategies
- Delivery of mitigation plans
- Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW)
- Watching briefs
- Habitat creation, restoration, and management
- Reptile capture and translocation
- GCN capture and translocation
- Mammal capture and translocation
- Invertebrate capture and translocation
- Exclusion fencing, drift fencing, live trapping
- Bat and bird box installation
- Adder handling
- Vegetation and habitat management
- Receptor site selection and negotiation
- Offsetting assistance, calculation and negotiation
- Conservation status assessment and advice
- Ecology reports for planning applications